Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Moving out...

Daisy, that is. Out of our bedroom and into Rory's. She's still under the weight limit on the bassinet, but she wriggles around so much, she ends up wedged in sideways and doesn't like it! Plus, I think she prefers a "real" mattress.
So Rory and I folded all his clothes that were in the crib waiting to be sorted, and hung up the mobile and crib toys, and let Daisy try it out. I think she likes it, don't you?
Rory seems pretty excited about sharing his room too, although I won't put her to bed in there until after he goes to sleep. And I have to just hope that they both sleep through the other one waking up. They seem to alternate sleeping through the night lately!
Oh, and in case you're wondering about the bib...this little girl seems to be teething! I hope not, because if she is, it might mean 2 months of teething before her teeth actually come in, but who knows? I've known babies who did get teeth at 4 months. She's got all the signs of it, drooling, chewing on everything she manages to get to her mouth, biting me, diarrhea, and general crankiness. She almost ALWAYS has her hands in her mouth, just gnawing away!

And just because he's cute:

No comments: