Today was Dinosaur Day at the Sierra College Natural History Museum. Rory, of course, had a blast!
He got to make a Tyrannosaurus puppet.


It came out really well, and in his favorite color!
He also got to dig for "bones."

He stands out in a crowd, doesn't he?
This is a big foot print he got to touch.


And here he is with the Apatosaurus bones.

Daisy had fun too. She likes watching all the people mostly. There were a ton of other kids.

Eventually she and Ben ended up hanging out with a bunch of other dads and babies outside in the shade, while Rory and I went through all the exhibits.
2 comments:
Daisy doesn't seem to scared of that dinosaur, and I can't tell if I'm impressed or worried. I mean good for her, but at the same time, I feel like basic survival instincts should be telling her to avoid teeth that big...
"too scared"
Post a Comment