Friday, April 10, 2009

Tiny Tigers

Yesterday, Rory and Daisy started karate lessons. They are in the "Tiny Tigers" class for 2.5 to 5 year old kids. Daisy is definitely the youngest though. She did REALLY well following along though, except that she refused to say a single world. Yeah, Daisy being silent. That was strange...but not nearly as surprising as Rory STANDING STILL! He was awesome! He paid attention, followed directions, and had a great time! He can't wait to go back next week!


Have you ever seen anything cuter in your life?


6 comments:

kidlit said...

Awesome! And sooooooooo cute!!!

Poconut said...

OMG! That is so cute!! I bet it will be really good for Rory. I think it would be good for Belle but I can't convince her due to the social aspect of it. And Daisy... OMG! SOOOOO friggin' cute!!

Lauren said...

Oh, wow, that is amazingly adorable. Good for both of them! Anya pulls the silent act constantly in large groups, too. Her teacher at school describes her as QUIET. I know there's irony in there, somewhere.

Erykah said...

Nevan would be so jealous! Nick has been in karate for five years and Nevan just got his old gi. He'd love to take karate lessons.

Tara said...

Oh they are so cute! Mine has been hounding and hounding for Karate, she had to settle for soccer for the time being, lol.

Sumaya said...

super super super cute !!!