As of tomorrow, Daisy is 17 months old! She weighs a whopping 20 lbs! LOL!
She's talking so much, I decided to make a list of all the words she uses on a regular basis. I'm sure I forgot some, but I came up with a total of 63 words and 7 noises. I was pretty amazed actually, I didn't realize there were so many! A lot of them are still pretty hard to understand, but she definitely gets her point across!
Mommy--Daddy--Rory--Daisy--Hi--Bye Bye--Paci--Taggie--Water (this is her word for all drinks)--Doggy--Turkey--Eat--Yeah--No--Mine--Baby--Eye--Teeth--Pretty--Star--Cup--Please-- Uh oh--Read it--Sit--Car--Frog--Kitty--Ball--Yogurt--Yummy--Thank you--Fish--Go--Ear--Belly--TV--Toes--Box (for juice box)--Up--Off--On--Spider--Silly--Hair--Sock--Shoe--Cookie--Cheese--French fry--OK--Flower--Bite--Potty--Tubby--Story--Book--Light--Kiss it--Cereal--Swing--Slide--Outside------63
Yay!--Woof woof--Vroom vroom--ROAR!--Quack quack--Beep beep--Bump!-----70
Of course, there are also a lot of words I'm sort of surprised she REFUSES to say. Most of the time she'll repeat anything we ask her to, but she will NOT say banana, milk, juice, diaper, or night night, which are all things she wants every day! She lets us know in other ways, by dragging us or pointing or bringing me things, but you'd think she'd be more motivated to say those words!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Happy 17 months Daisy!
20 lbs? Okay she's tiny, lol. My little guy would probably try to eat her.
BTW LOVE her shirt in the last post.
Aww, such a peanut! I'm glad that Daisy's doing so well, and wow! So many words!
Very cute pictures in the last couple of posts, by the way. Daisy looks so cute standing on that rock, and I think Rory looks just like you (or at least the way you look in the few pictures I've seen of you) in the last picture from the St. Patty's Day post. How did you make that picture with the stars?
Post a Comment