The celebrations began last night with egg decorating. Rory did a great job coloring eggs!




We did a small egg hunt at home first. Daisy actually found the first eggs. She woke up early and was running back and forth between our room and Rory's room trying to wake everyone else up. Next thing I know, she's showing me her two "balls," one egg in each hand! Of course, once we started hunting for real, she completely lost interest.


Then we went to a Spring Egg Hunt at a friend's house. LOTS of kids. Daisy found two eggs and was quite pleased with herself. Rory found nine and had a lot of fun running around with all of his friends. All the kids got prizes for finding special eggs or for finding the most or, in Daisy's case, being the youngest egg hunter :)





After the egg party, we went to a Flying Spaghetti Monster dinner hosted be a group one of my friends belongs to. Also fun, although by that time everyone was getting pretty tired! There was a big play structure for all the kids to climb on though, and who doesn't like to eat spaghetti?




5 comments:
Looks like the kids had a wonderful Easter and egg hunt! I love watching little people scout for eggs!
I love all the new pictures! Rory's hair is too cute (I'm sure he hears this 20 times a day and hates the comments, lol!), and Daisy is getting more too! Very cute.
Daisy is talking so much! And nice job on the eggs, Rory.
Love Rory's spider egg! Looks like the kids had a blast looking for eggs!
It looks like you had a fabulous day! The eggs were so cool! Do you use a wax crayon or something like that to create the designs? Rory's spider egg was so neat.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love Rory's spider egg!
Post a Comment