Thursday, June 26, 2008

More Elliot Pictures









This is the same outfit Rory wore the day he came home. It fits Elliot a lot better, lol. Rory was swimming in it.


He is such an easy going baby. Last night was his first night at home and he never cried once all night long! He's very mellow and just likes to observe everything.
Daisy loves him. She told me, "Baby nice," and "Baby cute!" this morning. She's been very gentle and sweet with him too. She likes to pat his head, tickle his toes, and beep his nose :)

7 comments:

Beth said...

Such great pics! Rory & Daisy sound very sweet with him. Looks like Elliot fits in just perfectly!

Saina said...

I love the pics!!! Elliot is so beautiful - love his hair!!

Great family pic too. Glad to hear everything's going well!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww! I'm melting, those pictures are just too sweet. New babies are awesome, and it's so great that Elliot is so easygoing.

Also, and this sounds bizarre to say - Daisy looks HUGE!

Amnesty said...

LOL, I know! She looks so big since he was born! But the funniest thing is that he's almost half her size already!

Anonymous said...

I love that Elliot has your hair. Andrea and I want to meet him. Oh what color are his eyes?

Saina said...

I was thinking the same thing, that Daisy looked so big! At first glance, I actually thought it was Rory in some pictures... I remember Braiden seeming sooo big too, after we brought Noah home.

Erykah said...

Oh my goodness, your family is beautiful!