Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cookies


Rory, Daisy and I decorated stockings for each of us. I found these stockings at Target for $.79! And they came in five colors, which was perfect! Rory was disappointed that there was no yellow (his favorite) or orange (his second favorite), but made due with blue (a strong third favorite).
Daisy announced that hers was the pink one before she even knew what we were talking about.



We also made sugar cookies. Rory can actually make them by himself this year, for the first time! He did a great job!
Daisy really liked using the cookie cutters, but fell asleep before it was time to decorate. That's probably just as well, since I am pretty sure she would have just eaten the frosting ;)

5 comments:

Tara said...

I have never been to Target, I want those stockings!

Amnesty said...

Never been to Target???? How sad :(

Poconut said...

Mmmm... yummy! Never been to Target!!! That's a sin!!!

Erykah said...

They look yummy!! What recipe did you use?

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! You've inspired me to try making some cookies with Anya tomorrow :)