Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Erika.

Seven things about me:
1- I'm a vegetarian, but I really don't like animals in general.
2- If it weren't for my kids' food allergies, I'd never cook at all. As it is, I thank God every day for Tombstone frozen extra cheese pizza that is safe for everyone!
3- I only like to talk on the phone when I'm driving. (I do have a blue tooth ;)
4- I can recite all of The Little Mermaid, and frequently get bits of it stuck in my head. Not just the songs either. Whole dialogues.
5- I hated being pregnant, but loved giving birth, even to my giant baby :)
6- I need to have something to read at all times. When I run out of new books, I will reread the old ones over and over. This drives Ben crazy.
7- I don't have a favorite type of music, or favorite band, or singer etc. This drives Ben crazy too, lol. I can't stand country or anything where people are screaming instead of singing, but anything else, I could take it or leave it. I even (gasp!) drive with the radio off...even when I'm not talking on the phone, lol.

And I guess I'm only tagging Kate, Tara, and Reannon, because most of other bloggers I know have already been tagged by Erika!

5 comments:

Momma Bee said...

That's our beloved Amnesty in a nutshell -- no pun intended!! MWAH!

Anonymous said...

I never knew you were
a vegetarian, are the kids to?

Im similar with pregnancy , hate
it but the birth part is amazing.
Last labour was one of the
best few hours
of my life

Amnesty said...

Yep, my mom, my siblings, and my kids are all vegetarian too.

Erykah said...

LOL about being a vegetarian! I'm a vegetarian because I watched a P.ETA video in my youth! I'm cooking at home more and more due to allergies too so I can so relate!

Tara said...

I also hated being pregnant, and I wasn't thrilled about the birth part either. The moment AFTER was amazing though :)