Monday, May 25, 2009

The Georgia Aquarium

We went to the Georgia Aquarium last week. I took over 100 pictures, so it's taken me a while to go through them :)
Elliot wasn't feeling well, so I just had Rory and Daisy with me. Rory loves sharks. He could live at the aquarium. We ended up staying for over 5 hours!


















































There is a river in the ceiling in one part. There was also a tunnel for the kids to walk through and peek back at me through the water.
















Unfortunately, Daisy started running a fever half way through the day. She still didn't want to leave, and considering the cost of the trip, neither did I! So we stayed, and she just rode in the sling instead of walking. She actually still had a lot of fun, despite her mopey face in this picture.










Rory went nose to nose with the crocodiles. When I asked Daisy if she wanted to get closer, she said, "NO WAY!"





















The touch pools were fun. This little sting ray was super friendly, and came right up to the top so that Daisy could reach him!






The giant tank is the highlight of the aquarium. There are 4 whale sharks, and 6,300,000 gallons of water, a giant manta ray, and over 40 other species of fish.


No comments: