The other day, Rory looked out the window and saw Grandpa. He announced, "I see Grandpa! He's LAWNING!"
He has also recently figured out division in his head. He told me that if he gets thirty high 5s in karate, he'll have six stripes on his belt. He needs five for each stripe. When I asked him how he figured that out, he just gave me an "isn't it OBVIOUS?" look and said, "I just know."
Yesterday, he saw that there was only half of a cookie left. He said he would split it with Daisy, and they would each have a quarter of a cookie. I don't know where he learned that one either.
Daisy told me this morning, "Actually, Mommy, I have changed my mind. I would like some lemonade." Sometimes my kids have better grammar than I do, lol.
Elliot nods yes and shakes his head no. It's adorable. I don't think he really understands the words yet, but when he hears them, he nods along....and when he's getting into something he's not supposed to, he starts shaking his head as soon as he sees me watching him, even before I say no.
He's also started calling ALL babies "Daisy." Even his own reflection, lol.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment