Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I just noticed...this is my 100th post!

Anyway...
Daisy has started doing some new things....she now waves to people! She waved "bye-bye" to me this morning...it was SO CUTE!
She also gives high fives. I love it! She does too, she always has a big grin when you ask her for a five!
She started initiating the sign for more yesterday too. I got her some freeze dried apple snacks, which she loves, and that was motivation enough! Tonight she was sitting in her exersaucer (it has a little snack tray) and if I wasn't looking, she yelled "Mama! Mo-mo!" and did the sign for more!
She has also started getting more adventurous. We went to the play park at the mall (too hot for outdoor playgrounds right now!) yesterday and she was zipping all over the place! Usually she just sticks to one toy they have on the wall, or the mirror next to it. But yesterday she went back and forth from wall to wall! I had to follow her of course, or she'd have been trampled, but she had a GREAT time!
And today, she had her first french fries. That's not so much a new development for her, but for me...I'm finally starting to believe that she is food allergy free! I didn't even ask what oil they use to make them. And even better...not a hive in sight :)

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

Big girl Daisy, she sure is speeding along with the milestones is't she?