I wish we had places like that here for kids to explore. Daisy and Rory always look like they are having so much fun!
That's just the play area in the mall...both the malls near us have them. It's SO hot outside we can't go to playgrounds, so it's really nice to have them!
I agree yours kids always look like there having the best time. They are both looking more and more alike each time i "see" them
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I wish we had places like that here for kids to explore. Daisy and Rory always look like they are having so much fun!
That's just the play area in the mall...both the malls near us have them. It's SO hot outside we can't go to playgrounds, so it's really nice to have them!
I agree yours kids always look like there having the best time. They are both looking more and more alike each time i "see" them
Post a Comment