Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Festivities

We went to the Halloween Carnival at Rory's school today. Both kids wore their costumes, which are entirely hand made (mostly by me, Ben contributed to Rory's though). They came out really fantastic!

After the carnival, we went to a friend's house for a pumpkin painting party! Lots of fun. Rory was very excited to see all his friends :) He painted his own pumpkin and also one for Daisy.

6 comments:

Saina said...

Wow! What a great job you did, Amnesty!!! The costumes are great.

Erykah said...

I love the costumes Amnesty! You are very talented!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love the costumes! love the pic w/ daisy & the sunglasses!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the costumes!!! They are too cute!

Tara said...

The costumes are great Amnesty!

Anonymous said...

No costumes necessary, you guys already look like a family of pumpkins.
They both look awesome, but you know how I feel about robots. I'll have to have a talk with Rory next time I see him