Sunday, October 21, 2007

Some Unexpected News

As hard as it is to imagine, my little one year old baby is going to be a big sister! That's right, I am expecting once again! Red headed baby number three should be making his or her appearance sometime in June.

Daisy, of course, has no idea, and probably won't until we bring the baby home. Rory though, he is very excited. In fact, he's probably the most excited out of anyone so far! He has been begging for more babies ever since Daisy was born! He was a little skeptical at first, looking at my, well, not flat, but definitely not pregnant-looking belly, lol. But then he made a request for a boy baby. No, wait, really, THREE boy babies. He thinks that would be GREAT!

I told him we have to work on one at a time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's the real story:

once upon a time there was an insanely gorgeous man named Sir Redbeard. He traveled the land to find someone to mate with. This one fair maiden stalked him all over the countryside and finally one evening she savagely took him to her cave and made heavy love with him.
the rest to be continued.

Erykah said...

Um captain red beard is funny..

Congrats Amnesty, I'm excited for you! And lookout, you may get a brunette!

Christy said...

Congratulations Amnesty!!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!