just too cute and funny ! lots of love to daisy !
Ooooh! Braiden is going to love this! I can already tell we'll be watching this over and over tomorrow!
Both videos were adorable! Anya was so excited to see Daisy giggling.
I have to comment on this video again because Anya loves it so much. She asks to see "Daisy ha ha ha funny" all the time. We need more videos, hint hint :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
just too cute and funny ! lots of love to daisy !
Ooooh! Braiden is going to love this! I can already tell we'll be watching this over and over tomorrow!
Both videos were adorable! Anya was so excited to see Daisy giggling.
I have to comment on this video again because Anya loves it so much. She asks to see "Daisy ha ha ha funny" all the time. We need more videos, hint hint :)
Post a Comment