Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Results Are In!

I had my 20 week ultrasound today....Look at that cute little profile! Little ears....little nose....


And that's right! It's a BOY!

He looks completely healthy, right on track for his size and heart rate, moving all over the place. He kept opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out at us. He also stuck his hands in his mouth a lot and covered his eyes. It was very cute.
Ben and Rory are very excited. Daisy and Fiona seem to be pretty indifferent, lol.

9 comments:

Tara said...

Oh wow! Congratulations Do you have a name picked out yet?

Amnesty said...

Nope, not yet. Ben's friend is helpfully suggesting things like "Jekyll" and "Lazor" right now.

Lauren said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting news. I'm sure Rory is pleased, and hopefully he's gotten past the disappointment that there aren't THREE boy babies in there :)

Saina said...

Congrats!!! Boys are great - buy you knew that already. :) Great u/s pics too, btw!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Amnesty! We should plan together sometime soon if you're feeling better now. I know how much you hate being pregnant. ;-) Once everyone in my house stops passing various illnesses around, let's make plans... HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations ! So now its 3 vs 3.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another baby boy! I always wondered what a boy u/s looked like! now i know! : ) He looks adorable already!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You must be so excited!!! Hope all is well!

Pastel52 said...

Congratulations Amnesty! Yay for another boy!!