Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Sweet!

Daisy and I are home sick today. We've both had a cough and fever since Monday night. It's not all bad though, she's been VERY snuggly with being sick. Yesterday she brought me her baby doll and told me, "Kiss it!" and waited while I kissed the baby. Then she gave it a hug and a kiss, too.
Today she's just been laying with me and snuggling. She puts her cheek right up to mine :)
She accidentally hit me in the face with the remote control, and when I said, "Ouch!" she leaned right over and gave me a big slobbery kiss and then patted my head! She also brought me her doll today and started patting it's back. So I patted Daisy's back...she thought that was so funny! She kept patting the baby in different spots and waiting for me to pat her the same way. Very cute :)

3 comments:

Momma Bee said...

She's just as sweet as her mommy was when SHE was a baby!

Tara said...

Aw, I love those moments. I hope you both feel better!

Lauren said...

Awww, that's so sweet. Sorry to hear you two are sick!