Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

These first couple of pictures are from the other day. This is Daisy and her best friend :) She gets to spend all day with him every day, and when they don't see each other, like on Monday when we went to the aquarium, they both miss each other. It's very sweet.


Elliot wasn't really too sure about the whole Halloween thing. He put up with the costume and the pumpkin jammies, and even with being stuck in a big candy dish...

....but he wasn't thrilled about it.

Daisy, on the other hand, couldn't get enough, and would still be trick or treating if possible! She was amazed that all she had to do was say "twick-o-tweat!" and people just handed her candy! She even remembered to say thank you! Of course, she also didn't understand why I wouldn't let her immediately EAT all of her candy!
Rory declined to pose for photos tonight, but he enjoyed himself too. And he was thrilled with the "lots and lots" of candy that he got (even though he can't eat most of it and had to trade it out for things he can eat when we got home). I was thrilled that he thought the little tiny bit of candy rattling around in the bottom of his pumpkin was "lots and lots!"

4 comments:

Poconut said...

Ha, ha! I just let Belle eat it all up so I don't have to hear about it anymore, lol. The kids look cute!

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute! Elliot look so funny in the candy bowl, almost like those are his legs poking out of the bottom. I'm glad the kids had fun!

The aquarium pics are great, too. I think my favorite is the clam shell. I love aquariums!

Erykah said...

I love Elliot in the bowl!! He looks like those are his little feet! Daisy is too cute and her best friend towers over her!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!!! :-)