Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Some of my homeschooling friends let us know about Monterey Bay Aquarium's free homeschooler's day. Ok, technically we're not homeschoolers, but we do supplement Rory's school education at home, since kindergarten in general is pretty boring for him. And Rory LOVES sharks and aquariums, so we couldn't pass up a free trip, since we could never afford to take him there otherwise.


They had a blast of course. The Aquarium has tons of activities for kids.





Sea dragons are so cool!

Elliot liked riding in the stroller and getting carried around.
He was impressed with the jellyfish, too.






They got to touch starfish, kelp, abolone, crabs, urchins, and sea cucumbers.


Rory's favorite part was "EVERYTHING!"

4 comments:

Poconut said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My mom is always wanting to go there with us. I think I'll have her take us (and pay, lol) the next time she visits. ;)

Momma Bee said...

What a great trip, and wonderful pictures! These bring back great memories; thanks!

Erykah said...

Great pictures Amnesty! Looks like you all had a great time.

Tara said...

Wow! I agree sea dragons are awesome. To heck with the kids.... I want to go, lol.
Elliot is such a doll.