Daisy and I went out for breakfast this morning. She was dancing in her booth singing, "I like pancakes, I like pancakes!" while eating. Everyone in the restaurant was cracking up at her. I said, "Oh, you like pancakes, do you?" She responded, "Yeah, I LOOOOOOVE pancakes!"
Later, when we were driving, it started to rain. This is a very unusual occurrence here. She yelled, "Oh no, Mommy! The car is get all WET!" I said, "Yep, that's what happens when it rains." She nodded, "Oh...it's RAINING!" Like, yeah, I've heard of that before! LOL!
And tonight, I painted her toenails for the first time. I don't know if I've ever seen her so happy! She kept gushing, "Ooooo, look! Pretty pink toes. SPARKLY toes! Pretty pink sparkly toes!" Sparkly is a new word for her. It sounds like "broccoli" when she says it though, and it took me a few days to figure out what in the world she was talking about!
7 years ago

2 comments:
She's so adorable. I'm glad you had a few Mommy Days before you start your new job!
ROFL that is too stinking cute. I cant wait till Ethan starts saying more than just NO! LOL
Post a Comment