Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Carnival

Today was the fall carnival at Rory's school. All the kids got to dress up in their costumes and go play games and bounce on the bounce house.


Daisy's costume started out as a Princess. But when I put it on her, she said she was a butterfly.

Either way, she was all pink and purple and girly. She loved it!


Elliot was a partly cloudy day.
He liked playing with the cloud fluff.

And Rory was a black widow spider. He's been planning this costume since last year, and I made it all last night when he was sleeping. When he woke up and saw it this morning, he was afraid of it, and didn't want to wear it! Fortunately, once he tried it on, he decided it was cool after all, and not scary. Not to him, at least.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, that's cute!

I love the "partly cloudy day"!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute! You made all of them? You are so creative.

Amnesty said...

Yeah, I made them all, but I can't take all the credit. I was a spider when I was a kid, so I just copied my mom's design, the princess skirt is just ribbons tied to another ribbon, and I got the partly cloudy day idea from a magazine :) They did come out pretty well though!

Pastel52 said...

Oh my those are great! Love em!