Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Videos

This video is from a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find our editing software. Daisy found it. I don't know where or how she found it, but she just showed up and handed it to me, after I'd been looking for it for weeks!


This is from tonight. I love his belly laughs!


Elliot also has started rolling over, from his back to his tummy. He's done it a half a dozen times or so. Mostly for his babysitter, lol. I've seen him do it a couple of times too, but he won't do it for Ben! I'm going to try to get it on video sometime this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Daisy!! She is too funny, and very good at the sad face lol. Elliot is very sweet too. Thanks for sharing!

Pastel52 said...

The kids are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute! My lab came running when she heard Elliot laughing. She sat and watched the whole clip! Elliot looks nothing like Rory & Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Both of those were so cute! Anya was fascinated by Elliot laughing.