Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Back to Normal


I think life is getting back to normal. The holidays are over, family has all returned to where they belong, and I'm getting caught up at work.
Rory really misses having my parents here. He asks when he is going to get to see them again every day :( He is not happy about me going back to work either, but he never has been. He whines and tries to negotiate with me every morning.
Daisy is not happy about me going back to work either. She all of a sudden wouldn't take the Avent bottles we had for her (left over from Rory). She was never doing *great* with them, but on Monday she just refused them altogether. So we went bottle shopping and found one she will take with less of a fuss, but still not as much as she eats when I'm home. So she's making up for it when I get home and nursing almost constantly. I don't mind though, I miss her too! Of course, that makes Rory jealous and I frequently end up with both of them on my lap while Daisy nurses.
Daisy is really starting to reach for things and use her hands a lot more. She even imitates 2 signs! I don't think she has any idea of what she's doing, but she will imitate "milk" and "dog!" At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but we can get her to do it almost every time! She is also starting to get things like her blankets or her glo bear into her mouth.

No comments: