It's a Moby Wrap (www.mobywrap.com), and it is awesome! So easy to use and way more comfortable than any other way I have ever carried a baby. I'm starting to get "mommy elbow," carrying Daisy or Rory or the carseat carrier...ouch! My elbows are killing me. And the old sling we had was hard on my back and shoulders. But this thing, wow! It barely feels like you're carrying the extra weight at all! Daisy likes it too, and fell asleep almost right away. And Ben will even wear it :) I even tried using it with Rory and it worked for him too, although he didn't like it as much. Made it easier for me though!
Cute Rory Stuff: He got a haircut on Monday, he looks like such a big boy! He was really good about getting it cut too. We usually just do it at home, but he really didn't want it short with the clippers, so we took him to get it done professionally.
Cute Daisy Stuff: She's ticklish! It's adorable. She also can grab the toys on the bouncy seat toy bar and pull on them. She loves it, and "talks" to the bird in the middle too.

2 comments:
It looks so cozy!! I wish I could fit my two in there. We use a ring sling and its so much fabric.
What a big boy Rory is! Tell him Grandma B loves his haircut! (I will recommend the Moby to my clients, too.)
Post a Comment