I went back to work today, first time since October 13th! I've never been off work for such a long time before. I liked being home, but going back to work was a relief too! I was not cut out to be a stay at home mom. I don't think I even realized how much I missed working until I went back.I haven't seen all my clients yet, but the ones I saw today were happy to see me :) One of them screamed and hugged me, he was so excited! I can't wait to see how the rest of them are doing!
Rory and Daisy missed me, but they handled their day with daddy (and grandma and grandpa) very well. Daisy has been nursing pretty much non-stop since I've been home though, so I can tell she wasn't happy about getting bottles all day. They've both been a little clingier than usual (and they're ALWAYS clingy!) but I'm expecting that to even out as we get into a more regular routine.
Cute Rory Stuff: He says "wis-pips" for "wisps." He also can't say "th" sounds, so tonight, talking about sea lions, he said "I sink zay frow szings." (I think they throw things).

No comments:
Post a Comment