Saturday, August 16, 2008

Daisy Learns to Pour

I looked behind me today to see Daisy trying very hard to figure out how to pour water from her water bottle into Rory's cup. I wish I could have gotten pictures of the whole process, but I didn't realize how funny it was going to be in time!
She started by inverting the cup and putting it on top of the open water bottle. Of course, that didn't work. So then she tried pouring it the right way, but didn't have the bottle lined up right with the cup, so she ended up pouring it on the floor. She hates to make messes, so she knew that wasn't right! So she tipped the cup on a little bit of an angle, then the bottle on an angle, put the neck of the bottle on the edge of the cup and then tipped them both towards each other. They ended up almost in a straight line because there wasn't much water left by this point, but she did manage to get water from the bottle into the cup with only a little bit escaping by the end!



She was VERY proud of herself!

No comments: