are they wearing the same size diaper? because if he gets too big to fast i'm going to need you to give birth again so i can see a TINY baby when i come visit you like i had originally planned. they're not supposed to grow that fast..so stop giving your baby steroids.. body building kids don't make THAT much money. its not worth it. haha
They're not wearing the same size YET. But once we finish using all the size 2s I have left, I'm only buying 3s. That will be easier anyway. Daisy gets confused by them, since she doesn't know 2 and 3 yet, lol. And it wouldn't have mattered if you had been here the day he was born. He was never tiny. Daisy is tiny, just cuddle her ;)
Oh my goodness... he's THAT big and she is THAT little! I thought Norah and Daisy were the same size, we're in 5's for the length for her and waist for Nevan.
4 comments:
are they wearing the same size diaper? because if he gets too big to fast i'm going to need you to give birth again so i can see a TINY baby when i come visit you like i had originally planned.
they're not supposed to grow that fast..so stop giving your baby steroids.. body building kids don't make THAT much money. its not worth it. haha
They're not wearing the same size YET. But once we finish using all the size 2s I have left, I'm only buying 3s. That will be easier anyway. Daisy gets confused by them, since she doesn't know 2 and 3 yet, lol.
And it wouldn't have mattered if you had been here the day he was born. He was never tiny. Daisy is tiny, just cuddle her ;)
My goodness! Wow!
I'm so glad they put the size on the diaper now - I've got all these odd leftovers from over the years and I have no idea what sizes they are!
Oh my goodness... he's THAT big and she is THAT little! I thought Norah and Daisy were the same size, we're in 5's for the length for her and waist for Nevan.
Post a Comment