We had a busy day planned yesterday. Daisy started it off with a nap ;) Tucking her in involves a specific process, including 4-5 stories (always finishing with the
same 2). Then she needs her pink pillow (I made the case, my first sewing project, lol), her taggie blanket, 6 or 7 other blankies, water, Ariel, and Otto, the pink gorilla. Otto actually belonged to Ben when he was little, and Daisy found him recently and fell completely in LOVE! Mostly because he is, of course, PINK!


While she was asleep, Rory, Elliot, and I went to a birthday party for one of his classmates. It was at one of those bounce houses, which he loves! Elliot slept through most of it, but did like looking around at all the brightly colored bounce houses and watching all the kids play.



After birthday party number one, we headed home, woke Daisy up, and headed out to birthday party number two, for one of my friend's little boys. This one was at the park, which is almost as good as a bounce house, lol.




6 comments:
Two parties in one day! Lucky Rory! I absolutely adore Daisy's dress.
Thanks :) It was a hand-me-down from a friend who wanted lots of pictures of Daisy in it because it was a favorite of hers.
How do you manage three kids and two parties in one day?! You are Super Mom!!
THREE parties...just there were no kids allowed at the third one, lol. I also had a meeting with the admissions office for grad school that morning. ;)
I know Daisy is a munchkin, but how does she fit in the bed with all of that stuff? I thought Anya was bad with 5 stuffed animals, one big blankie and one tiny blankie - and she's in twin bed! Daisy looks super-cute in that dress.
OMG, I just saw these pics. I love that Daisy napped with the hood of the dress on!
Post a Comment