Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Boy in a Bumbo

I tried sitting Elliot in the Bumbo seat for the first time today. His fat legs barely fit in it!

I think he liked it, don't you?


He didn't last too long, only about 5 or 6 minutes, but that's a long time for him to hold his huge head up, lol! He also figure out today how to pull on the butterflies on his bouncy seat toy bar to make the little bird spin around. He's doing that now and having a great time, laughing and smiling :) I think he's wearing himself out, too!

4 comments:

Erykah said...

Oh my goodness look at the cute smile!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, what a smile - and what legs and (a) chin(s). He's SO adorable.

You know, Anya still likes to sit in her Bumbo seat! It's her "salon" chair - I usually comb her hair while she's sitting in it. Sometime she'll grab a book and sit there, too.

Amnesty said...

Rory still uses it and he's 5! He sits in it to play video games. Daisy will sit in it sometimes too. I might need to get another one, lol.

Tara said...

OMG I love it! he is such a roly poly cutie!