Thursday, January 29, 2009

Funny Kids' Quotes

"I only know one hot girl, and she's right there!" -Rory, pointing at me.

"Actually, I DO like carrots!" -Daisy, eating a baked potato with cheese and applesauce for lunch. Not a carrot in sight.

"Pbbffft. A baby saying 'actually.' Can you believe it?" -Rory, in response to the above.

"Nana and Panda. No, BAnana and Piana. Peanana. Peano." -Daisy, talking about Aunt Molly's dogs, Banana and PEANUT.

"Iss awight, Ewwy-Bewwy." -Daisy, every time Elliot (aka Elly-Belly) makes a noise, even a happy noise. Usually accompanied by rubbing his belly.

"My mom won't buy me an ice cream cone because it's too expensive, blah blah blah." -Rory, explaining to his friend Delia, very seriously, with his arm around her chair (while I was buying ice cream CUPS because cones are too MESSY).

"Mommy, ice cream cones are too offensive!" -Delia (not my kid, but it was still really funny).

"Hi Mommy. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy...I all done. Bye Mommy. Love you. Mwah!" -Daisy on the phone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like Peanana. I think I'll just start yelling that at my dogs instead of having to say BOTH names.

-Eli- said...

It's better than "Peens"

Anonymous said...

it's spelled Peanz. Obviously.
but good try bro.

Amnesty said...

This morning she called him "Pizza"

Anonymous said...

These had me laughing out loud! I think Rory's comment about "actually" is my favorite. Anya says it all the time, too!