Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I NOT a Marty-pants. I DAISY GIRL!

That's what she says...but she really is a smarty-pants.
Daisy has been learning her letters! Mostly thanks to the Leapfrog Fridge Phonics, and also the ABC Zoo Game ("my awimo game!"). She knows "D for Daisy," "M for Mommy," "B for Daddy," (Benjamin, she always forgets, lol), and a few others. Yesterday I had a tshirt with dolphins on it and she told me very seriously, "Those are dolphins. D is for dolphin. The dolphins are on your shirt." I've also heard her singing the "D says duh, D says duh, every letter makes a sound..." song. Usually with D, but sometimes other letters get thrown in too.

2 comments:

Poconut said...

What a cute Marty-pants!! Lol.

Lauren said...

Such a smart girl! We sing the same letter song here, but Anya learned it from the LeapFrog "Talking Words Factory" DVD.