Sunday, February 1, 2009

THE SLEEP OVER!

In a moment of insanity, I agreed to let Rory have a sleep over party. At the time, I wasn't really thinking that so many parents would allow their children to sleep away from home, lol.
It ended up being a lot of fun though!

We started with pizza...eaten UNDER the table, of course!



Daisy loves Kiera. She kept calling her, "my pink baby." (Kiera didn't spend the night ;)

Daisy. posing in her new Piglet towel.

Eventually, most of the original 14 (!) kids went home, and we were left with just 7, including my three. They settled in to watch Wall-e and eat some popcorn.


Eventually, they all drifted off to sleep.

All in all, it was a success. Only one kid puked (nerves, I hope), two ice packs were needed, and one book and one shoe were deposited in the fish tank. There was very little fighting for such a large group. I was pretty impressed with everyone!

5 comments:

Momma Bee said...

What a wonderful memory!

Tara said...

You are so much braver than I am, lol. I'm lad it was a success! Now go take a long bath and pat yourself on the back.

Poconut said...

That's awesome! Glad it was a success!!

Lauren said...

It looks like a fun party! I cannot imagine having that many little kids over my house (without their moms) at once, though!

Amnesty said...

We did have one other mom stay too ;)