Or, more accurately, half of us have moved!
Daisy, Elliot, and I arrived in Atlanta on Sunday night. The babies did amazingly well on their first ever airplane ride. We all even slept for the first hour and a half! Daisy got tons of compliments from other passengers, both on her behavior and on her hair. One funny story: I got her a Tinkerbell coloring book for the trip, to help keep her occupied. It worked really well, too. She loved coloring Tinkerbell's elbows. She announced loudly to everyone in earshot that she was coloring Tinkerbell's elbows pink and green, and how pretty her elbows were. Daisy mixes up the words for "elbows" and "boobs." Honestly, I was glad, lol.
We got to my parent's house and the kids warmed up to everyone right away. Daisy is usually shy, but got over it much faster than normal. I think that may be because Rory wasn't here hogging the center of attention. The spotlight was wide open, so she jumped in to fill it.
When my grandmother arrived, I told Daisy, "go say hello to your great-grandma." She walked right up and said, "Hello, Great-BIG-Grandma!"
Rory and Ben were almost to AZ last I knew. So far their trip has been pretty uneventful, although Rory did encounter his first snow. It's cold and wet, just like I told him it would be ;)
7 years ago

5 comments:
It's so weird to here people say they have never seen snow. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not, I sure am sick of looking at it. Glad you arrived safely, hope the other half gets thee soon. Good luck to you both, I hope everything falls into place.
Glad you're settling in. Do you miss your big boys??
Yes, I miss them like crazy! Daisy keeps asking where Daddy is (she hasn't mentioned Rory once, lol). It sounds like they're having a good trip though.
LOL elbows and boobs! Hope Rory and your dh get to GA soon,
Love the elbows and boobs story!
Are they there yet?
Post a Comment