Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Overdue Update

Ben and Rory arrived on Friday. They had a good trip, and now Ben wants to be a truck driver, lol. Rory would probably be happy to accompany him on any trips.
We're all settling in. Daisy is having the most difficult time. She's having trouble sleeping and has frequent meltdowns over things that she wants to control and can't, or isn't allowed to. Hopefully it won't last too long. She also has an ear infection, which I am sure is contributing to her bad mood.
She is doing some really cute stuff too. She asks for her medicine because it "feels me better." When she wants to be held (ALL the time), she says, "I want you to nuggo me" (snuggle). And she has a really funny new trick. If you tell her to raise one eyebrow, she does:


Elliot is eating a bunch of new foods and enjoying them immensely. He is almost crawling for real. He gets up on his hands and knees, rocks back and forth, and then flops to his belly and scoots forward. He mostly uses his left knee to push himself along, and his arms to pull, commando style.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so glad everyone made it safely :)I hope Daisy feels better soon and adjusts quickly. Love the eyebrow picture, lol.

Erykah said...

Those faces are hysterical... granted -- I can see the anger in them!

Stephen Banks said...

Rory is also eating a bunch of new foods. :)