Wednesday, April 11, 2007

100 Stars!

Rory has been trying to earn 100 stars for a couple of months now. He earns stars for things like sleeping in his bed all night, picking up his toys, getting dressed quickly without whining, or other behaviors I want to encourage. He loses them for whining, tantrums, throwing things, etc.
So today, finally, he got his 100th star! And his prize that he has been working for was a trip to Chuck E. Cheese's. He got to invite a friend too, which made it even more fun. But can you believe I forgot my camera?!?! I never forget it. :(
Anyway, we had a great time, and we were there for over 4 hours, which I NEVER do! It was so much fun, even Daisy enjoyed it! And, when it was time to leave, we had a nice, easy exit too.
I'm starting to wonder what happened to my kid, and who replaced him with this well behaved little boy, lol.
His new goal for his next 100 stars is a trip to the Teddy Bear Factory!

4 comments:

Momma Bee said...

Your mom and dad are awarding you 100 stars for being SUCH A GOOD MOMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

and your sister is awarding you 100 stars for tolerating such lame parents.

Saina said...

Good job, Rory!!!!

Amnesty said...

LMAO Molly! I guess I have to give you 200...you tolerate them and LIVE with them! :P