Saturday, April 28, 2007

Growing Vocabulary

Daisy is now doing TWO signs, milk and all done! She started signing all done for Ben yesterday, and she's done it twice for me this morning too. I think she also tried to sign "change" this morning (for a diaper change) but I'm not positive that's what it was, and she wouldn't do it again.
She understands so much more now too! She knows how to give a kiss when I ask her, and she'll give Ben a high five. Rory thinks she said "hi!" to him this morning. It did sound like hi, but she'd been making tons of noises, that's just the one he heard when he came in the room. He keeps trying to get her to talk to him, it's so cute :)
Oh, and yesterday I called home when I as at work and Ben held the phone up to Daisy...as soon as she heard me, he said she started signing milk! So cute, but kind of sad too :( She gets upset when I leave her, even to just go in the next room.

3 comments:

Saina said...

Yay, Daisy! I love it that Braiden has started signing too, it makes our lives so much easier.

Amnesty said...

Is Braiden doing more signs now too? I still haven't been able to catch Daisy signing on camera! Going to try again when she wakes up.

Saina said...

I would love to see Daisy sign! I've only caught Braiden doing "all done" on the camera, but he does do "milk", and I think he tried to do "more". Those two he doesn't use as much as all done though. It is so cool! I never thought they'd be signing this early, but then again, I think we both have been very consistent with them.