Sunday, April 1, 2007

Marine World


Yesterday was Ben's 29th birthday! So he took the day off and we went to Six Flags Marine World. We got season passes, and I'm glad we did! We were there for over 5 hours and only saw half the park! Rory and Daisy had a GREAT time too. We went on rides, saw the dolphin show, and spent a long time playing with Jocko the Walrus. He was fascinated with Rory, and Rory was fascinated with Jocko!



According to the walrus guide person, Jocko is the walrus from the movie 50 First Dates, which I've never seen. But still pretty cool. A celebrity walrus, lol. And he was such a ham for an animal! It doesn't really surprise me that he and Rory spent so much time staring at each other, they're both big time attention seekers! I don't think I've ever seen an animal trying so hard to get reactions from people!
Daisy got to go on her first amusement park rides...the carousel and a train. She smiled through both of them and bounced up and down, so I think she liked it!



4 comments:

Saina said...

Too cute! I've been meaning to take Braiden to the zoo, maybe we will now, inspired by you! I love the video of Rory and Jocko. :-D

Momma Bee said...

Happy Birfday, Benjamin!!

Anonymous said...

uhhh, I think the word is "birthday"

Anonymous said...

Amnesty,
the kiddos are great. Rory and Jocko was halarious. Can't wait to take Ian on his first train ride later this moth when our Amusement park opens. Ruby