Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

We had a busy day again! Lots of fun though. And lots of pictures! Videos too.

We started the day with Easter baskets.
They were a big hit, even though there wasn't much in them.











They also got one big present each, a Transformer (really for Rory? hhmmmmm), and a ball popper for Daisy.










I think Rory enjoyed the ball popper more than Daisy though.And finally, the egg hunt!

















Here's Daisy in her Easter dress.


















And here's Rory with his basket full of eggs.
















Absolutely adorable!

3 comments:

Erykah said...

How cute! Christopher wants the ball popper for the babies.. I think he wants it for himself. I love Daisy's dress, she looks so pretty!

Resilient said...

Do you realize that you have the two cutest Red Heads to walk the face of the earth????

Happy Belated Easter!!!

Amnesty said...

Aww, thank you! I think so :)