Friday, July 25, 2008

Elliot Rolled Over!

Yesterday, I had the big kids in the tub in my master bathroom. I was nursing Elliot on my bed (in view of the tub) when Daisy decided to get up and start slamming the shower door. So I pried him loose and ran into the bathroom before she could slam her fingers (or Rory's). When I had her out of the tub and dried, Elliot was sleeping on his tummy, looking so cute, so I decided to let him sleep rather than roll him over on his back. I went back and forth a couple of times between the bathroom and the bedroom, and then noticed he was lying on his back! Not only did he manage to completely roll over, he did it on a memory foam mattress, which I think it a lot harder than rolling on a harder surface. He's a strong little baby! He's been rolling from his back on to his side for a couple of weeks already, but never made it all the way over.

3 comments:

Momma Bee said...

SUPERBABY TO THE RESCUE!

Erykah said...

I can barely roll on my foam mattress! Go Elliot!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Elliot! Did he roll in his sleep?