Sunday, July 20, 2008

Elliot's First Bottle

I decided we had better start getting Elliot used to taking a bottle some time before I go back to work. Daisy had a difficult time accepting one and we had to go out and buy a bunch of them to try out after she refused to eat anything on my first day back at work. I don't think we'll have that problem with Elliot.
He drank it right down with no fuss. It took him a while, but he was perfectly happy. I think having Rory give it to him helped. He loves to watch Rory all the time. Rory was very proud to be the big brother helper.

2 comments:

Momma Bee said...

Good heavens, I think he's gained another 5 pounds since I left last week! What a big, beautiful boy, and not yet a month old! I'm glad to know he's not worried about the delivery method; he looks very happy to take a bottle from Daddy and Big Brother.

Anonymous said...

Wow Elliot is huge! SO cute too! Rory sounds like such a good little helper!