Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rory's Haircut

For months now, Rory has been refusing to get his hair cut. He likes it long and wild (I suspect mostly because of the attention he gets for it). However, it was finally starting to bug him because it was getting in his eyes all the time, so we convinced him to go in for a trim. I think he didn't understand that there was an in-between with haircuts. He thought we would make him shave it all off.

We took him to one of those kid friendly hair places and he loved the whole thing! He got to ride in a jet to get his hair cut (and we had to let another kid go ahead of him because he was waiting for the jet to be available to sit in).
He was very well behaved and told the stylist exactly what he wanted.
And the final result is adorable, of course! He's pretty pleased with himself too :)


And I had to include this picture of Daisy because it just cracks me up :D

4 comments:

Saina said...

It looks great! And what a cool place to go get your hair cut in!

Casey said...

SO cuuuuuuute!

Erykah said...

I love his haircut! We have refused to cut Nevan's but got him a little trim as he was starting to look too much like an 80's reject!

Anonymous said...

How cute! We have a similar place near us, but I haven't taken Anya to get a haircut yet.