He is still a sweet and easy baby. He loves to watch the other kids playing. He is starting to have more regular awake times and sleeping times. He sleeps one long stretch of about 4 hours every night, and then is up about every 2 hours after that. He has three wide awake times during the day usually, watching everyone and kicking his legs and waving his arms :) When he lays on the floor (which isn't often because Daisy can't be trusted!), he can roll from his back onto his side.
Today he actually smiled back at me for the first time! He's been smiling since he was just a couple of days old, but they were always pretty random. Today he definitely was smiling in response to me. He did it over and over, until I went to get the camera of course!
I did get some pictures of how big he is in his swing.


This one I just took because I thought his hand sticking out of the blanket was so cute! And look at that double chin, lol!

2 comments:
Such a cute "little" monster! I love his Roman-centurion hairstyle - when his hair curls he looks like a fat little Caesar!
I love the last picture! He is a big boy but it makes him all that much cuter. He wasn't all crinkled up, so it was easy to see just how cute he was a month ago... of course he is even cute now.
I'm behind so to comment on the other posts... Daisy looks so grown up in her facial features, the baby look is gone. What does she think of her new little brother?
Post a Comment