Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daisy Play

Daisy has an amazing imagination. It's so funny to listen and watch, and usually get dragged into, her play.
Tonight she served me some yogurt (aka, a dog bone balanced on an ice cream scoop):
D: "Here, Mommy, I feed you like a baby. Here's your yogurt! It tastes yogurty. It's strawberry yogurt."
Then she turned to Ben: "You have some yogurt too. Your yogurt is elephant pink yogurt."
I was cracking up, "Elephant yogurt?"
D: "Yes, pink elephant yogurt. Elliot can have some too. Oh, he doesn't like elephant yogurt."

She also loves to sing. Here are some of her favorites:
"Ring a ring a rosies, pocket hosey hosies."
"Bingo had a school bus, A-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was a school bus."

She is also overly dramatic about everything. She either loves something, or she doesn't love it. Or, "yove," in Daisyese. I have to fight to keep from laughing when she announces, "I don't yove my dinner," or "I don't yove to go to bed!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww lol she is such a lil hoot! I love her!!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, dog bone on ice cream scoop. Tasty delicious. She is just so funny. I think "and Bingo was a school bus" is my new favorite song.