Friday, March 13, 2009

Elliot Speaks!

Elliot has officially started talking. I didn't believe it at first, but everyone else had heard him say, "BALL!" for a few days now, and after that, "toe" (well, sort of). Last night he finally held up the dogs' tennis ball and told me, very seriously, "BALL." This morning he is sitting in his high chair saying, "tah," imitating Grandma saying, "toes." Ball was Rory's first word too, at only a few weeks younger. (I know Elliot has said other words, but I don't count them unless I hear them more than once, across a couple of days ;)

6 comments:

Tara said...

Go Elliot!!!

Poconut said...

Cool beans! Ball was Mike's first word as well. Morgan has been saying "Bob" a lot which was also the first thing Belle said. But it's just babbling. Although Belle eventually started saying "Bob?" when she'd hear Mike come through the door after work. Lol.

Amnesty said...

He also says, "meow" because my dad taught him the Meow Mix song. If you sing it to him, he meows back. I need to get it on video.

Anonymous said...

thats brilliant !!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! How old is he now?

Amnesty said...

Almost 9 months.