Sunday, March 15, 2009

Summer?

Ok, not quite yet. But it was warm enough for the hot tub! Yes, just a few weeks ago it was snowing, and now it's swimsuit weather (sort of, if you're brave, lol). Rory had a blast and spent an hour in the tub with Grandpa. Daisy slept for four hours this afternoon, so she missed it. Elliot...well, he was confused.


3 comments:

Poconut said...

Very cool! Or should I say hot? You and your dad have the same mouth. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for the warmer weather already. My summer clothes fit way better!

Is Rory wearing a SPF shirt or is it a full suit? I'm looking for something like that for Anya this summer.

Amnesty said...

It's an SPF shirt. This is the third year in a row he's been able to fit in it, lol.
I think we got that at Old Navy, but Daisy has one from Target.