Sunday, March 15, 2009

Elliot Talks and Sings!

My dad taught Elliot to sing the world's most annoying song.
It's cute when Elliot sings it though.



He's saying a couple of words now. We were playing a game with the cup where he would drink it, then push it away, and then say "more!" to get it back. Of course, when I got the camera out, he was getting tired of the game. And yes, I realize that "more" and "meow" sound exactly the same in Elliot-ese. You have to look for the contextual cues ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeay Elliot and Daisy!! *claps* So cute. Liam tried to sing along. Awww.... so miss the babies. Kiss them all for us. Rory too, even if you have to sit on him first. ;0)

Stephen Banks said...

hah! That's not even CLOSE to the most annoying song in the world. Careful, or I'll teach him some more :)